The highlight of the bash was really the music and taking pictures with people... Linh and I. My intro stats partner who watches Batman right under the nose of the prof LOL. Jam who is also from TJC! another hottie Kah leng and friend whose name I don't know. And im like bloody white here! My hair was in a total mess.. Kah leng sweet and hot uh.. LOL ok she'll kill me if she ever sees this post.. Another hotttieee.. SAMantha.. hahaha.. Ok some conclusions: 1) Neighbour you so should have been there 2) I enjoy watching scandals 3) The saliva exchange rate in clubs is pretty high. There a few modes of exchange via jug sharing and making out.. these are just a few modes of exchange.. do let me noe if you tink of more.. 4) Clubbing is a waste of $$ 5) Go clubbing with guy friends.. Its safer. I stumbled upon the theory of the ring of fire a wee bit too late.. So how did freshmen bash spoil 1/3 of my friday. Well lets see i reached home at ard 2am I had to do my BGS readings if not if prof ask question I will not be able to answer!! I slept at like 4 am.. and ironically despite my higher than usual intake of alcohol I was unable to fall asleep. My mind was a chaotic mess. Have you ever felt like u were thinkin of everything all at the same time? Well yeah tt sucked! I don't even think I slept. I got up at 930 am to read the Milton Friedman article omg my head was like killing me. I left the house too late so had to take a cab to school. And guess wat.. i spend like 15 min tryin to flag a cab... It was terrible.. There was like jam at suntec and I got to class just on time! Fortunately my prof was MIAed for a while. PHEW!!! When i reached home ard 2 am.. My brother was still awake.. LOL wahh luckily i bought e subway for him earlier on i forgot my keys and he had to not sleep to open e door for me.. LOLx haha ok i juz went for an ocip interview.. ermm don't tink i wud get it la.. i don't haf any skills they wud need LOL NVM all who fail to get in fret not.. juz plan ur own trip la! 
For those who don't know she's the soccer vice capt. She rocks my socks!

Not a very nice picture.. From my FTB grp.. The rest uhh MIA or went home liao so sad




"The wise men in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear." Ralph Waldo Emerson